You may RSVP for CMLA events at our Eventbrite page
The CMLA is pleased to invite you to the inaugral CMLA Masters Series - where we seek to provide you with opportunities to meet and hear from leaders in our profession.
Please save the date of November 7, 2017 for a CMLA Masters Series talk by litigator and legal advocacy committee member Nader Hasan about Public Interest Advocacy from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at the Ontario Bar Association 20 Toronto St, Toronto, ON M5C 2B8.
Nader will discuss public interest advocacy and professionalism. He will provide insight into the importance of perseverance in litigation and the road to success in the recent landmark case of:
Clyde River (Hamlet) v. Petroleum Geo‑Services Inc., 2017 SCC 40 <http://canlii.ca/t/h51gv>
CPD professionalism hours credit for this event have been requested and program particulars will be provided in subsequent notifications sent by Email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Light refreshments will be available.
Tickets are $35 per person [$25 for law students] and can be purchased here. Space is limited so reserve your spot asap.
- 10 Oct 2017CMLA Masters Series CPD with Nader Hasan
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM