CMLA Mentorship Program
The Lawyer to Student Mentorship Program is a joint mentorship program brought to you by the Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association (CMLA) and in collaboration with the Canadian Association of Muslim Women in Law (CAMWL) and the National Muslim Law Students Association (NMLSA)! This program is intended to allow Muslim law students and NCA students to be mentored by Muslim lawyers in order to obtain some exposure to the practice of law and have an opportunity to network with practitioners within our community. This will also provide lawyers an opportunity to contribute to our growing community by sharing their experience and knowledge with students. Your time and commitment is very valuable to us and we hope that this will be a rewarding relationship for both lawyers and students.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach the Mentoring Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take part in our Mentorship Program, please fill out the appropriate form below.
- 07 Mar 2017Introducing the CMLA Board Nominees
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 06 Nov 2015Formation Continue – Les services de soins spirituels dans le réseau de la santé: état des lieux et aspects juridiques
- 27 Oct 2015CMLA makes submissions on Quebec Bill 54 on Animal Welfare
- 02 Oct 2015Conférence – Projets de loi sur la neutralité religieuse et contre les discours haineux: Réalités et défis juridiques