CMLA Mentorship Program
The Lawyer to Student Mentorship Program is a joint mentorship program brought to you by the Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association (CMLA) and in collaboration with the Canadian Association of Muslim Women in Law (CAMWL) and the National Muslim Law Students Association (NMLSA)! This program is intended to allow Muslim law students and NCA students to be mentored by Muslim lawyers in order to obtain some exposure to the practice of law and have an opportunity to network with practitioners within our community. This will also provide lawyers an opportunity to contribute to our growing community by sharing their experience and knowledge with students. Your time and commitment is very valuable to us and we hope that this will be a rewarding relationship for both lawyers and students.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach the Mentoring Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take part in our Mentorship Program, please fill out the appropriate form below.
- 20 Oct 2017National Canadian Muslim Organizations Joint Statement on Bill 62
- 25 Apr 2016CMLA supports the restoration of the Court Challenges Program
- 20 Apr 2016PES: Criminal Law and Knowing Your Rights
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016