The CMLA is based in Toronto, Canada but our members are from across the country. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or find us on Facebook at the link on the footer of this page. Stay in touch with the CMLA by following us on Facebook or signing up to our mailing list under the Membership link above.
Please note that the CMLA does not provide legal advice to individuals. If you need to speak to a lawyer, please consult with the bar association of the province in which you reside.
- 23 Nov 2017Statement of Principles
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”