All lawyers in good standing with a bar association of a province in Canada and who self-identify as Muslim are eligible to be members of the Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association. For further information on the benefits of membership and for details on how to become a member, please consult the Membership Benefits page and the Membership Sign-Up page.
- 24 Apr 2015Public Education Seminar Series: Landlord and Tenant Issues on April 30, 2015
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”
- 20 Apr 2016PES: Criminal Law and Knowing Your Rights