All lawyers in good standing with a bar association of a province in Canada and who self-identify as Muslim are eligible to be members of the Canadian Muslim Lawyers Association. For further information on the benefits of membership and for details on how to become a member, please consult the Membership Benefits page and the Membership Sign-Up page.
- 19 Sep 2017Bill C-59 Requires More Reforms
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 06 Nov 2015Formation Continue – Les services de soins spirituels dans le réseau de la santé: état des lieux et aspects juridiques