The CMLA is always searching for engaged and committed volunteers. Our volunteers range from experienced lawyers to junior lawyers, law students, youth and individuals aspiring to become lawyers. We welcome both members and non-members as volunteers. We are grateful to have each and every one of our volunteers on board and our goal is to provide all of our volunteers with an excellent experience. Our volunteer opportunities range from dedicated positions within the CMLA, including vacant positions on our committees and manager-level positions, to event logistics.
If you are interested in hearing about the various volunteer opportunities available within the CMLA, please contact us at email@example.com and ask to be added to our CMLA volunteers mailing list.
- 23 Nov 2017Statement of Principles
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”