The CMLA is always searching for engaged and committed volunteers. Our volunteers range from experienced lawyers to junior lawyers, law students, youth and individuals aspiring to become lawyers. We welcome both members and non-members as volunteers. We are grateful to have each and every one of our volunteers on board and our goal is to provide all of our volunteers with an excellent experience. Our volunteer opportunities range from dedicated positions within the CMLA, including vacant positions on our committees and manager-level positions, to event logistics.
If you are interested in hearing about the various volunteer opportunities available within the CMLA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to our CMLA volunteers mailing list.
- 07 Mar 2017Introducing the CMLA Board Nominees
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 06 Nov 2015Formation Continue – Les services de soins spirituels dans le réseau de la santé: état des lieux et aspects juridiques
- 27 Oct 2015CMLA makes submissions on Quebec Bill 54 on Animal Welfare
- 02 Oct 2015Conférence – Projets de loi sur la neutralité religieuse et contre les discours haineux: Réalités et défis juridiques