The CMLA continually strives to provide its members with a rich array of member resources to help them become successful law practitioners. We also aim to provide resources to the Canadian Muslim community to help improve access to justice. You can view member resources here and community resources here.
- 24 Apr 2015Public Education Seminar Series: Landlord and Tenant Issues on April 30, 2015
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”
- 20 Apr 2016PES: Criminal Law and Knowing Your Rights