The CMLA has established numerous programs to help develop the law practices of CMLA members and to assist our members in becoming high performing and influential members of the Canadian bar.
Please click here if you are seeking mentorship or wish to become a mentor. You can find out more about our mentorship program and other similar initiatives under the peer support menu above.
Please email us at email@example.com if you are seeking employment or if you know of an organization that is hiring. We would be happy to post details below and to connect qualified candidates to available opportunities.
- 23 Nov 2017Statement of Principles
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 26 Feb 2016Parlons Droit | Let’s Talk Law
- 01 Mar 2016Public Education Seminar Series: Immigration Law on March 12, 2016
- 28 Mar 2016“Time to name an Aboriginal justice to the Supreme Court”