The CMLA has established numerous programs to help develop the law practices of CMLA members and to assist our members in becoming high performing and influential members of the Canadian bar.
Please click here if you are seeking mentorship or wish to become a mentor. You can find out more about our mentorship program and other similar initiatives under the peer support menu above.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are seeking employment or if you know of an organization that is hiring. We would be happy to post details below and to connect qualified candidates to available opportunities.
- 07 Mar 2017Introducing the CMLA Board Nominees
- 12 Jan 2016Refugee Sponsorship: CMLA Volunteer Lawyers/Parrainage réfugiés: avocats bénévoles de l’ACAM
- 06 Nov 2015Formation Continue – Les services de soins spirituels dans le réseau de la santé: état des lieux et aspects juridiques
- 27 Oct 2015CMLA makes submissions on Quebec Bill 54 on Animal Welfare
- 02 Oct 2015Conférence – Projets de loi sur la neutralité religieuse et contre les discours haineux: Réalités et défis juridiques